- Take care of your current expenses. Make sure that all your bills are paid before spending money on boots, car parts or clothes. It sounds hard to believe, but most people fail to consider this tip.
- Buy from regular or online stores. Before going out shopping, research your needs online in order to spot the best prices.
- Rediscover the marketplace. Buy your groceries from small stores or regular marketplaces. Stay away from supermarkets. Fruits and vegetables are usually a lot cheaper, but also healthier.
- Cook and eat at home instead of going out. You can get plenty of food for almost no money. Have some fun and stick to quick recipes for now.
- Sort everything around your household. A lot of people keep plenty of things that they no longer use, whether it comes to shoes, clothes or electronics. Sell them over the Internet.
- Start walking or invest in a bicycle. You can save a lot of money by saving gas, not to mention about staying healthy.
- It is highly recommended to read at least one book on financial education in order to understand the difference between expenses and investments.
- Save a particular amount of money on a monthly basis. Stay away from your savings, regardless of the so called emergency. The money should represent your capital for any random investment. Once you start saving money, you will get a lot of beneficial ideas about how to multiply your savings.
You have probably identified the main abilities that define a good employee for your company. You have recruited the right individuals and trained them accordingly, so these issues are successfully handled. But then, everything becomes history if your employees start missing. You are probably not absurd, so you can easily understand and plan vacations. But what do you do about absenteeism? Missing employees will drastically improve your expenses, so this phenomenon is never to be ignored. In order to ensure that you only pay real employees, evaluate your expenses and look for phantom workers. However, there are situations when these phantoms are simply not too visible. Continue reading
It probably sounds a little unusual to start an interior design business when the world is struggling to overcome the recent recession, but I think that this is when your entrepreneurial spirit steps in. Business people do not see the financial crisis as a period of time without any money. Rich people have always been around. Even the financially affected individuals will keep spending, only they are a lot more attentive.
For a while, it looked like constructions stagnated, but the industry is moving once again. While some people actually care about their homes, some others are less likely to invest in such things. For example, Germans do not really invest in properties until they are close to retiring. Meanwhile, they choose to rent. On the other hand, the home plays a very important role in an Eastern European’s life. Continue reading
Getting to know how to seal a transaction is one of the most common qualities in the world’s top sales directors. In other words, they know how to ask for an order. The exact same rule applies to copywriters as well. This factor is known as the call to action and it is often referred to as the CTA.
The CTA is usually a sentence or paragraph at the end of an email, letter or brochure. Normally, it asks for reader for a response. In an ideal case, the respective answer should be an order. At the same time, it may also represent a subscription to your newsletter, a reservation for a free seminar or just a simple reply. The CTA is supposed to be placed at the end of the text, when the selling process is over and the transaction is almost sealed. But is this a general rule? In my opinion, it is not. In fact, your call to action may be included in the title as well. After all, you have no clue how convincing your text will actually be, so the potential customer may not even reach to the end. Continue reading
A young executive was leaving the office late due to some extra work when he saw the CEO standing in front of the shredder and staring at it while holding a paper in his hand. The CEO spotted him and asked for a favour.
– Listen, this is a quite important document and my secretary has already left the office. Can you make this machine work?
The young executive turned the machine on, then inserted the document. He pressed the start button, while the machine ate it almost instantly. The CEO happily reacted.
– Excellent, excellent! I just need one copy.