The Great Wall is one of the world’s seven wonders because it represents the one and only Chinese product that lasted for more than five weeks.
A young reporter was interviewing a director from a growing company.
– How many employees are actually working for your company?
– About half of them.
God created the world. Everything else was created by the Chinese.
Three youngsters keep arguing about whose father is the fastest.
– My father is definitely the fastest. He can easily overtake an arrow that he shot with a bow.
– Well, my father is a lot faster than that. Whenever he goes hunting, he shoots animals and runs up to them before they even fall down.
– You guys cannot understand what speed is. My father is employed in municipality. He finishes the shift at 4PM, but he is back home by 3:30PM.
– Who sells products cheaper? Is it the distributor or the manufacturer?
– The storehouse guard.