- Money and cash gifts will never be refused when they do not ask for extra work.
- Some recognition and public thanks can work a very long way in strengthening the relationship with your workers.
- An apology for your past mistakes underlines your humbleness, which is exactly what employees want to see in a manager.
- Workers want to become professionally stronger, so any kind of training course will be widely appreciated.
- No one will refuse a promotion, so if you have a free spot, do not hesitate to hand it over to someone who deserves it.
- A higher salary is one of those things that everyone dreams about, especially your employees who work there for years.
- No one will ever refuse a vacation, whether it lasts a weekend or a whole week.
- Ensuring a secure and comfortable workplace is a main priority in order to make your employees happier and more productive.
- Employees do not like to be treated like workers, so show them some respect.
- Finally, if you know your employees very good, you can probably tell exactly what kind of gifts they expect, even if they are individualized.
- Search for your potential business name over multiple search directories. Make sure that it is unique, so you do not experience any problems or confusing moments later.
- Double check the domain name and make sure that it is available. Otherwise, your clients may load someone else’s website while looking for yours.
- Verify the business name availability over multiple social media networks, only to ensure that it is available and there are no other similar ideas online.
There are a lot of small details and information that most managers do not pay attention to. The truth is that they tend to focus on more sophisticated details, but they fail to understand that small things often make the difference. A lot of secrets and informative tips might be right under your nose, but they may just as well reduce the costs, increase the sales or help you provide a more appropriate result.
Generally, many things can be obtained over the Internet. Take Amazon for instance. The online store has practically redefined the book sales. The specific culture appreciates the potential of technology, while the company uses the information in four specific manners. Continue reading
A company with a positive self image and an internal feeling of pride will most likely act as a whole. It will be more efficient, so the productivity will be significantly improved. Practically, such a high self confidence will improve the brand as well. Therefore, when employees respect and appreciate the organization they work for, their productivity and working quality are taken to the next level, not to mention about the self esteem. Before being a freelancer, I personally used to come up with new ideas to improve the companies I was working for. I wanted to help them advance, even if I was not being paid for it. Continue reading
Planning different scenarios gives various businesses the opportunity to exercise for the future and take a peek at the battlefield before the battle actually begins, only to be better prepared. However, it is worth knowing that developing a scenario does not imply predicting the future. Its value consists of the possibility to help companies understand the forces that can affect their future. Practically, all these forces tend to try out their assumptions.
I have noticed that a lot of top notch managers encourage these solutions, whether their businesses are new or not. Pierre Wack may not ring too many bells for a lot of people. But all those who have something to do with the oil industry might be familiar with his management skills over Shell during the ’60s. One day, he has asked the other directors to visualize tomorrow. He encouraged a sophisticated and responsible thinking over the current situation by giving everyone else the chance to understand the changes. Continue reading